How it works
- Determine which of your works you want included in each license
- Save time and administrative costs by reducing the volume of individual permissions requests
- Receive consistent royalty distributions on a regular schedule
- Benefit from new royalty opportunities in the K-12 and higher education markets
- Simplify the legal reuse of your works by CCC annual copyright license holders
- Improve copyright compliance across the institutional market
Annual Copyright License for Higher Education
Enable faculty, staff, researchers, and others to reuse excerpts/articles from your content in coursepacks, e-reserves, learning management system postings, classroom handouts, scholarly collaboration, and more.
Annual Copyright License for Curriculum & Instruction
Uncover new opportunities with EdTechs, core and supplemental curriculum developers, custom publishing companies, U.S. State DOEs, and K-12 school districts to reuse excerpts/articles from your content in curriculum and instructional materials, EdTech applications, and online platforms such as learning management systems.