How it works
- Supports a wide range of workflows including Read and Publish, Publish and Read, Membership, Deposit and more
- Addresses author, funder, institution and publisher needs for transformative agreements
- RLSC modules can power your APC management, Author Services, and Agreement Management needs
- Strengthen author relationships with innovative touch-free workflows with fewer steps
- Empower all stakeholders with agreement and fee information and reporting from submission to publication
- Advanced reporting provides dashboard-like updates to keep stakeholders engaged
RightsLink for Scientific Communications fast facts
The market leading solution makes it easy for scholarly publishers of all sizes to manage Open Access institutional agreements and collect publication charges
Honoring OA institutional agreements with
institutions and funders
Automating OA institutional agreements in
funding requests submitted and processed under transformative or other OA agreements
Supporting authors from
Customer success story
RightsLink for Scientific Communications
Put our solutions to work for your organization
CCC and industry consulting firm Media Growth Strategies recently undertook a thorough examination of metadata management across the research lifecycle. Drawn from interviews with dozens of industry stakeholders, we created an interactive, visual report that depicts the significant economic and social impact that a fragmented metadata supply chain has on researchers, institutions, funders, and publishers on the journey to Open Access and beyond.
Publishers must build a sustainable and intuitive infrastructure to support a variety of publishing models ahead of a shift to full Open Access.
The move to Open Access (OA) is changing the way that information is disseminated for all parties involved, from authors to readers to publishers.
The market leading solution from CCC makes it easy for
scholarly publishers of all sizes to manage OA institutional agreements and collect publication charges.
Creating Solutions Together
Open Scholarly Publishing Solutions Community Resources
Our dedicated resource page provides insights reflecting how, through partnerships, integrations, and support of cross-stakeholder initiatives, CCC supports OA funding workflows that serve everyone in the community — publishers, institutions, funders, and authors. View the page >