How it works
- Complement your subscriptions and publisher agreements with a single-source licensing solution
- Provide a consistent set of reuse rights across publishers to enable your team to efficiently collaborate
- Demonstrate your organization’s respect for intellectual property and commitment to corporate social responsibility
- Allow library staff to spend less time verifying rights and obtaining individual permissions
- Limit copyright infringement risk
- Reduce exception handling with a consistent set of storage and re-use rights that apply across copyrighted content
Customer success story
Copyright is central to high quality outcomes as copyrighted material is the fuel for AI systems. Licensing is an effective solution enabling the use of copyrighted material as society realizes the benefits promised by AI systems. Learn more about the intersection of AI and copyright.
Over 600 information professionals around the world share how copyrighted content is reused and shared in the workplace.
Chiesi’s library team wanted to create a system to ensure that copyright compliance became second nature for the global pharmaceutical company with more than 6500 employees. To do this, a cross-functional team crafted department-specific education sessions. The results speak for themselves.
Copyright is often misunderstood. Employees rely on and collaborate using published content as part of their daily business routine. These uses of published information support innovation, discovery, and growth. These activities may, however, be violating copyright law and placing your organization at greater risk of infringement.